Saturday, September 25, 2010

Unproductive Saturday

Instead of cleaning or working out on this cloudy Saturday I caught 2/3 of the movie Juno. Not as bas as those Christian movie critics said it would be (or wouldn't be). Then again, I wasn't looking to catch a morally sound film. Packed with lots of well delivered comedic lines and a super cute baby at the end. (Ouch my ovaries) I can appreciate a good comedy and this definitely fell into that category. Can't believe it took me so long to watch it

Something that made me laugh in Juno
"Here is the church and here is the steeple. We sure are cure for two ugly people."

And just a little tidbit of information, Stella has the worst case of the crop dusters today. It is so bad I'm officially motivated to get up and clean. Ppppppeeeewww

No comments: